Watch April Haskins, of Midwest Dementia Connection
In today’s video, April shares tips for those caring for a loved one with Dementia. Her mission is to observe and address the barriers that families have as their partner or family member ages. She wants to help reduce the stress and model how to create new joy moments. She can educate you via in-home, virtual or live meetings.
Get Questions answered that many are asking:
- Family History of Mental Health Issues
- Does high blood pressure cause memory loss?
- Does high blood pressure make you confused?
- How to know when dementia is at an end stage?
- How to deal with the stress of dementia?
Check out their website for more information : MidwestDementiaConnection.Com