IT FEELS LIKE HOME….IT IS A HOME”
At Family Partners Home, our assisted living homes provide the most cost-effective, safe and stimulating environment for those with dementia. A single family home nestled within a residential neighborhood, our facilities are able to provide 24/7 care in a safe, friendly environment with all of the benefits and comforts of home.
· Private bedrooms
· A low, 8-12 person residency
· Best staff to resident ratio – Avg 1:4 (compared to stat standard of 1:15)
· House Doctor
· Filling our residents days with activities that they prefer
· Chef prepare home-style meals
· Enhanced Safety of around the clock professional care
· Focus on each individual; no one gets “lost in the shuffle”
· On-Site nursing and hospice care when needed to avoid a move
Some of the biggest concerns we hear from families caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease is that they don’t want their loved ones to lose connection and the feeling of being at home when the need for daily care arises.
Family Partners Home has always focused on comfort, family, and connection, and our assisted living homes are the product of that focus. Our activities coordinator is not only able to provide activates for all of the residents, but has the time to coordinate a program that allows our residents to have meaningful activates and stimulation throughout the day based on their needs and desires.