Getting Started :
- Make sure that your account is complete (CRITICAL) :
[Name,Updated Email, Phone, Business Info, etc]
If you use a Yahoo! or SBCglobal email, then we suggest that you replace this asap because they have a terrible reputation for not getting you informational emails like ours. You probably didn’t even know!
- Update your Forum Digest settings (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) from your account menu:
SAVE your preferences.
- Lastly, you can teach the website which FORUMS / TOPICS you are interested in being emailed about (in a daily/weekly/monthly digest). Just subscribe to any FORUM section or TOPIC by clicking the Subscribe button.
ex: “Community Events” Forum section.
Click the Subscribe button if you want to get this added to your future emails!
Subscribing to Forum Sections
Subscribing to forum sections means that you wish to OPT IN to getting updates from other members on new Topics from that section.
How To Subscribe to a Forum Section
For you to subscribe to a forum section , you first must goto the Main Forum page, then you need to click on a section heading that you are interested in, and lastly click the Subscribe Button. Whenever you click the subscribe button, it will change to an Unsubscribe button automatically. Now that you are subscribed, you will receive email notifications on :
- When a user subscribes to a forum, they should receive new emails of new topics or replies that were posted in the forum.
- When you subscribe to these Topics, you automatically are entered into the Daily digest email that we send out from HelpMeSusan.Org
About Your Account
Once you have logged into your account you should do your best to fill out EVERY FIELD on your profile. Most information is *required in order for us to process your membership, grant you full access, and critical at time of renewal of your member subscription. You cannot RENEW your account if your First and Last Name and other information is missing.
Navigating your account
There are two account menus:
- Your main account (describing all those fields we just talked about).
- Your Forum Profile menu (only accessible from your main acct)
Your main account menu lets you view your Membership Subscriptions info. It also shows your Payments History and payment controls. Your Forum Profile menu gives you control of your profile picture, email digest settings, and topic subscriptions that you receive email notifications about.
General Forum Direction
Please never share your usernames (emails) and passwords on the forum or within emails to other members. That is a violation of our forum policies and can cause your account to be suspended/cancelled without hope of a refund. Am I allowed more than one account? No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account at HelpMeSusan forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org What happens if I break a rule? If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or suspended and your account will be reviewed with you. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning. What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule? Please report the thread/post (include link to page) to the moderators or site admin at INFO@helpmesusan.net